Failure to properly use this watch could result in serious injury or death. Please carefully read the following safety precautions.
Danger – Be sure to observe the points below when using this watch. Failure to do so creates the risk of fire, explosion or electric shock, which can lead to death or serious personal injury.
- Do not put the watch into fire or expose it to heat of 104° F or greater.
- Do not try to take the watch apart or modify it.
- Do not expose the watch to strong impact or shock.
- Do not place the watch inside places not designed to store everyday objects, such as microwave ovens, driers, and pressurized containers
- Charge the watch only in accordance with the charging method described in the product manual.
- If radio wave interference or other problems are generated in other equipment when using the watch, turn off the watch. This watch may affect operational or other problems with the other equipment, which creates the risk of accident.
- In a medical facility, be sure to obey instructions provided by staff. On an aircraft, put the watch in airplane mode unless directed otherwise by flight personnel. Do not use this watch in any area where its use is prohibited. Electromagnetic waves and other signals emitted by the watch may affect instrumentation, which may create the risk of accident
- People fitted with a cardiac pacemaker or any other implantable medical device should keep this watch and charger cable away from their body. Radio waves and magnetism can affect the operation of cardiac pacemakers and other medical devices. Should you or another person ever start to notice or feel any abnormality, immediately move the watch and charger cable away and consult a physician.
- If the watch or charger is smoking, emitting foul odor, generating heat, or otherwise demonstrating abnormal symptoms, there is a risk of fire and electric shock, so immediately take the following actions:
- 1.If a charging is in progress, unplug the charger/charging cable from the power outlet.
- 2.Turn off the watch's power.
- 3.Contact Mobvoi's service center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When charging with the charging cable and dock, be sure to observe the precautions below in order to avoid the risk of heat generation, fire, explosion, and electric shock.
- 1.Do not use the charging cable and dock to charge any device other than a Ticwatch 2.
- 2.Do not place heavy objects on the charger cable.
- 3.Always keep the charging cable connector and/or the dock power plug clean. Wipe away any dust that collects on them.
- 4.Use a dry cloth to clean the charging cable and the dock. Do not use detergent for cleaning.
- 5.Do not touch the charging cable and the dock when your hands are wet.
- 6.Make sure no liquid (water, sports drink liquid, seawater, animal urine, etc.) gets on the charging cable and/or the dock during use.
- 7.Do not charge the watch when it is wet.
- 8.Never touch the watch, AC adaptor, or charger cable during an electrical storm.
- 9.Should the watch, charging cable or dock become damaged, immediately stop using them and unplug the AC adaptor from the power outlet. Next, contact Mobvoi’s service center at email@example.com. Continued use of a damaged item creates the risk of fire and electric shock.
- 10.Do not try to charge the watch while wearing it. Doing so increases the damage when accident occurs.
- To avoid unexpected accidents, always check around you to ensure you are in a safe place before checking the display of the watch. Looking at the watch while running or jogging on the open road, while riding a bicycle, or operating a motor vehicle can lead to accidents. Take care to avoid running into others.
- Take care to avoid breaking your fingernails on the strap while fastening or unfastening it. Particular care is required by people with long fingernails.
- Should you ever notice any abnormality (including skin rash or irritation), immediately stop using the watch and consult a physician. Since the watch and the strap come into direct contact with the skin, the conditions below may cause such a rash or irritation:
- 1.When a wearer is allergic to metal or leather or liquid silicone rubber.
- 2.When the watch or band is rusty, dirty, sweaty, etc.
- 3.When the wearer is in poor physical condition.
- 4.When the watch band is worn too tight, causing you to sweat and make it difficult for air to pass under the band.
- To avoid unexpected injury or skin rash due to allergic reaction, do not wear the watch while sleeping.
- When picking up or otherwise coming into contact with a child, remove your watch to avoid possible injury to the child or skin rash due to allergic reaction.
- The watch is not a children's product. Young children should be allowed to use this watch only under the supervision and guidance of an adult. Store the watch out of the reach of small children.
- If the watch does not charge within the normal charging time, stop charging. Continued charging creates the risk of heat generation, fire, and explosion by the built-in battery.
Precautions during use
- The watch is rated IP65 using the Ingress Protection rating system. The watch has been tested in a controlled environment and shown to be water and dust resistant in certain circumstances (meets requirements of classification IP65 as described by the international standard IEC 60529 - Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures [IP Code].) Despite this classification, your device is not impervious to water damage in any situation. It is important that all compartments are closed tightly. Follow these tips carefully to prevent damage to the device.
- Do not drop the watch or subject it to an impact.
- Do not submerge the watch in water.
- Do not swim or bathe with the watch.
- Do not expose the watch to pressurized water or high velocity water, including, for example, using the watch while showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, or jet skiing.
- Prevent your watch from contacting soap, detergent, acids or acidic foods, and any liquids other than fresh water, such as salt water, soapy water, pool water, perfume, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, adhesive remover, hair dye, or solvents.
- Whenever your device gets wet, immediately dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- Do not expose the watch to extreme temperature or temperature changes.
- Do not wear the watch in a sauna or steam room.
- The leather bands and compatible accessories are not water resistant.
- Not a medical device
- The watch, the heart rate sensor, the motion sensors and the included watch apps are not medical devices and are intended for fitness purposes only. They are not designed or intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease or other conditions.
- CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TOTHE INSTRUCTIONS.
- EU Regulatory Conformance: Hereby, Shanghai Mobvoi Information Technology Company Limited declares that this device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive1999/5/EC (smart watch) and Directive 2014/30/EU(wireless charger).
- Do not use the Smart Watch in the environment at too high or too low temperature, never expose the under strong sunshine or too wet environment. The suitable maximum temperature for the Smart Watch is 40℃.
- The SAR limit of Europe is 2.0 W/kg. Device types Smart Watch has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification when properly worn on the body is 0.048 W/kg.
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications or changes to this equipment. Such modifications or changes could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- 1.Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- 2.Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- 3.Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- 4.Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s).
- Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- 1.this device may not cause interference, and
- 2.this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- Cet appareil est conforme avec Industrie Canada RSS exemptes de licence standard(s).
- Son fonctionnement est soumis aux deux conditions suivantes:
- 1.cet appareil ne peut pas provoquer d'interférences, et
- 2.cet appareil doit accepter toute interférence, y compris celles pouvant causer un mauvais fonctionnement de l'appareil.
- The SAR limit of USA (FCC/IC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types WE12016 has also been tested against this SAR limit.
- The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body is 0.053 W/kg.